10. Paul Whipkey, U.S. Army (missing since July 10, 1958)
9. Chad Langford, U.S. Army (found dead March 12, 1992)
8. Kirk Vanderbur, U.S. Marine Corps (died on February 16, 1992)
7. James Sabow, U.S. Marine Corps (found dead January 22, 1991)
6. Yosef Alon, Israeli Diplomat (found dead on July 1, 1973)
5. William Miller, U.S. Marine Corps (found dead on September 16, 1972)
4. Gareth Williams, MI6 spy (found dead in London on August 23, 2010)
3. Ralph Sigler, U.S. Army (found dead in motel on April 13, 1976)
2. David Cox, U.S. Marine Corps (murdered on January 5, 1994)
1. LaVena Johnson, U.S. Army (found raped & murdered on July 19, 2005)
7 Eerie Military Stories from Unsolved Mysteries That Still Haunt us
10 Suspicious Unsolved Military Mysteries
National Security Blanket Hides Murders of US Military Personnel
The Mysterious Disappearance of Paul Whipkey (Unsolved Mysteries)
The Mysterious Death of Chad Langford (Unsolved Mysteries)
Kirk’s Story, U.S. Marine Corps, Camp Lejeune, North Carolina
The Homicide of United States Marine Corps Colonel, James E. Sabow: A Forensic Analysis Submitted to the United States Congress
FBI reopens case of 1973 assassination of Israeli diplomat
Cold-case trial, Did wife, pals kill Marine?
‘Spy in bag’ Gareth Williams was ‘murdered by Russian hitmen after sexual photo blackmail plot’
Tales from the Morgue: Ft. Bliss Spy: Suicide or Murder?
New England’s Unsolved: Who killed US Marine David Cox?
Army Pfc LaVena Johnson Died of Non Combat Related Injuries in Iraq, Death Ruled Suicide But Independent Autopsy Revealed Rape & Murder (July 19, 2005)